Click and Collect
Delivery / Collection Advice
Due to the nature of imported goods, there can be delays in the shipment of product. Please note that all booking dates are to be used as a guide only and are not guaranteed.
Please refer to the Terms & Conditions of Delivery of Goods prior to calling our Delivery team on 09-2639837.
NOTE: At AEQ we strive to do the right thing for the environment wherever possible. Unfortunately, as we do not offer a service for the removal of wrapping and packing materials, the disposal of these materials remains the responsibility of the customer. Therefore, we urge all our customers to dispose of the materials used to protect their purchases while in transit, in a careful manner and with due consideration for our planet.
Do we have your mobile number?
If you have provided us with your mobile number, our deliveries team will update you on the arrival and delivery of your furniture.
How and when will you notify me of my delivery?
We will SMS important delivery information pertaining to your order before delivery date. If all the information is correct, all you will have to do is send a reply SMS with OK. If the details are not correct, you can call our Delivery department on 09-2639837.
Customer Pick Ups
As all AEQ stores are showrooms, customer collection of goods purchased from a AEQ Store is only available from our Distribution Centre. To ensure the safety of our customers and prevent damage to our goods, we require the delivery for most items.
The location of our distribution centre is as per below:
- 84 Kerrs Road, Wiri, Auckland 2104.
- Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 10:00AM-12:00AM, 1:00PM-4:00PM
- Working Hours: Saturday, 12:00AM-4:00PM
Upon arrival at the Distribution Centre:
- The customer must get pick up receipt from the branches before collection of goods.
- The customer must present the pick up receipt(Original Sales Order & Full Payment Receipt may required).
- For the customers security all pickups must be signed for by purchaser (or an authorized representative). We may ask for identification.
- The customer must inspect the goods thoroughly. This is to ensure the product is free of scratches, indentations, and marks, missing color or any other damage.
- Once the customer has taken ownership of goods no physical damage claims will be accepted.
- The customer must ensure they have sufficient help to carry furniture from our warehouse to their vehicle. Health & safety policies prohibit AEQ Furniture staff from lifting furniture outside our warehouse.
- Due to the particularity of our products, if the customer needs the assistance of our staff, AEQ Furniture and our employees are not responsible for any accidents during this period.