Delivery & Assembly
Delivery, Assembly & Installation
Due to the nature of imported goods, there can be delays in the shipment of product. Please note that all booking dates are to be used as a guide only and are not guaranteed.
Please refer to the Terms & Conditions of Delivery of Goods prior to calling our Delivery team on 09-2639837.
NOTE: At AEQ we strive to do the right thing for the environment wherever possible. Unfortunately, as we do not offer a service for the removal of wrapping and packing materials, the disposal of these materials remains the responsibility of the customer. Therefore, we urge all our customers to dispose of the materials used to protect their purchases while in transit, in a careful manner and with due consideration for our planet.
Do we have your mobile number?
If you have provided us with your mobile number, our deliveries team will update you on the arrival and delivery of your furniture.
How and when will you notify me of my delivery?
We will SMS important delivery information pertaining to your order before delivery date. If all the information is correct, all you will have to do is send a reply SMS with OK. If the details are not correct, you can call our Delivery department on 09-2639837.
ASSEMBLY & DELIVERY CHARGES
The following applies if you elect for a carrier arranged by us to deliver the goods (Carrier) instead of collecting or arranging your own collection and/or delivery of the goods.
- It is important that someone is at home to receive the delivery of your purchase on the designated day. No specific time of delivery can be provided. A three-hour time frame will be advised but cannot be guaranteed. If no person is present to accept the goods on the scheduled delivery day, or the delivery is cancelled on the day of the scheduled delivery day, you will be charged for the non-delivery and a further charge for the re- delivery.
- For your convenience we can accept credit cards in store 48 hours prior to delivery, Surcharges will apply. Credit cards will NOT be accepted over the phone. Personal/Company cheque will NOT be accepted. If the balance is not paid, your goods will be returned to the Distribution Centre and you will be charged for the non-delivery and a further charge for re-delivery.
- It is important that sufficient, clear, and safe access is available to deliver the goods you have purchased, as well as adequate coverings for protection on flooring. It is our health and safety policy for Delivery staff to wear protective shoes.
- In cases where the goods need to be disassembled, additional charges $100.00NZD/hour will apply, GST included. if the products delivered needs to be returned to the AEQ Distribution Centre, you will be charged for the non-delivery and a further charge for the re- delivery.
- In the event of a re-delivery due to reasons above in paragraphs (1), (2), (3) or (4), you will be charged double your original delivery fee (2 x delivery fees).
- When receiving goods, please inspect thoroughly before signing Received in good order as any subsequent claims for scratches, marks, dents, or other damage will not be accepted.
- All packing and wrapping materials are your responsibility and will be left at the premises (delivery address).
- For heavy or large size furniture, carrier will do their utmost, however, carrier have no obligation for any property damage caused accident.